Ports along the Strait of Malacca, Sumatra, Indonesia. Port service facilities include: ship repair, fueling, dry dock, small boat, medical treatment, towing, fresh water supply, sustenance, repatriation, and no sewage facilities. The general cargo berth of the port can accommodate vessels with a length of 148 meters, a load of 5,000 tons and a draft of 6 meters.
In June 2018, Genma designed the following scheme based on the customer's operation requirements, and added the design of environmental protection performance characteristics. The main parameters of the equipment are as follows:
Working material: coal
Loading efficiency: 2*800T/H
Installed capacity: 620KW
Applicable ship type: 7000-12000DWT
1. Using the infinite rope winch system to move the ship, the mechanism layout is more concise, the cost is reduced by 40%, and the maintenance is more convenient;
2. The reclaiming process of the whole machine adopts automatic planning and reclaiming process, which improves the unloading efficiency of the whole machine, and at the same time avoids the instability of the ship caused by the uneven material in the ship;
In addition to high efficiency and stable operation, the GENMA technical team considers the environmental protection needs of customers in the design.
1. The single machine adopts double row chain reclaiming material, and can carry out double machine reclaiming material at the same time, which has the characteristics of flexibility, high efficiency and stable unloading;
2. The GENMA catenary bucket ship unloader has low sensitivity to the wind and waves on the water surface. When the barge is bumped up and down due to the wind and waves, the reclaiming part of the ship unloader will not be damaged due to collision with the cabin, which improves the environmental adaptability of the equipment;
3. The ship-moving mechanism adopts the stepless rope winch technology, and the speed of the ship-moving is adjusted by frequency conversion, so as to achieve stable unloading efficiency without changing the speed of the chain bucket mechanism, and meet the requirements of low-speed entry and high-speed exit.